Expressing my ideas

Hallå! (hello! in swedish)

Hi guys! today I’m going to talk to you about expressing ideas. Basically my teacher said that we should choose an idea and express it in a different way. I chose to express my idea by making a video. Unfortunately I could not put the video on my blog because apparently my video exceeds the video length limit. The process I went through was tiring. I had to get a load of pictures from the internet that I thought was appropriate. next I downloaded a song that seemed like inspiring music for the intro. The downloading part took a while, especially since I was choosing from a bunch of choices. Next I used iMovie to combine everything. All I had to do left was a voiceover explaining my idea. I was so frustrated  at myself because I could never get the voiceover perfect. I was scared about doing the voiceover because I get stage fright and even though I’m only talking to a computer it felt like millions of people were watching me.I eventually couldn’t get it done at home but luckily our class got more time to do it at school so I got it done at school. It was frustrating because I still couldn’t get it perfect at school, but I knew that if I didn’t get it done now then I would have nothing to turn it. So I tried my best and I completed it. Although  even when I completed it it doesn’t mean it’s good. I definitely was not meeting my standards that I hoped for. I was hoping that I would have some really cool effects and have some good recording but in the end all that came out was a cringe worthy vid, and that not a good thing. I wish that I would’ve spent more time on it at home so then when I work on it at school it would be epic with tons of special effects and great scientific words that I used in there that makes me sound like miss smarty pants. Instead a whole load of eww came out of it.If I were a teacher I would grade my work a -1/10.

Well thats all for now.

adjö!(bye! in swedish)

Questions I answered:

1. What process did you go through?
  2. Did you meet your goals or standards?
  3. If you were the teacher what grade would you give it?
  4. What is one thing you would like to improve on it?