This is me poster

Oi, gente! ( hi people! in Portuguese)

OMG one of my first work in grade 5! YAAAY!

Audience: Wait a minute… Grade 5 ?!?! YOU NEVER POSTED THAT GRADE FOUR ENDED OR THAT YOUR IN GRADE 5!

hehe… right well i’m in my third week of grade 5… sorry I didn’t post i guess?but anyways that’s not what the post is about. Its about my poster (the picture up there if you didn’t see because your unobservant). I call this work…

This is Me! technically I didn’t come up with the name because my teacher did but we can pretend that I did.(The drawings on the poster were created by me so all rights reserved to me). So basically the drawings on the poster are supposed to be what I value and what represents me. As you can see from the drawing above you can see 4 different flags. Thats because I come from 4 different places. There is a Chinese,Japanese,Taiwanese and Indonesian flag all representing places I come from.You might also see a unicorn and a half cat man, well thats because the animals were supposed to represent my thought of randomness.Theres also some inspirational quotes as I do like to read inspirational quotes on the side. So in a way my work tells a story. A story of me from my background to me now.We had to present these to the whole class because the whole purpose was to share about who we are. I feel like this piece of work show how I am as a learner just by the way I chose to present this. Like how I drew it meaning that I like to draw my work instead, and how I think randomly shows that I get distracted easily.

If I had a chance to go back to my work then I would because  I didn’t really colour much of my work nor did I draw to much. I felt like I could of shared some more things like what’s my usual emotion or what do I do in my free time.I would also like to improve on how I presented my work because during my presentation I kept on saying ummmm…  and making an awkward pause.

Questions that I answered:

Does your work tell a story? How?(question 8)

What does this piece reveal about you as a learner?(question 15)

One thing I can improve on.(question 31)