I think that we did well on the toy, but it did need a few improvements. Our boat had a motor on the back, a battery case on the front and water bottles to make it float. I tested it inside the bathtub, but the propeller kept hitting the walls and I forgot to add the rudder, so the boat went in circles. We worked together quite well and everyone did something, which I really liked.
For the probability game, I think it was a bit too hard for my buddy, but the process of making it went well. The only problem I had was trying to think of easy probability questions, and writing down the instructions.
For the passion project, me and Daniel did well, and DL put on some videos to help us get some inspiration. Ours was the Rube Goldberg Machine. We worked together really well, and I think that the passion project was the best thing I’ve done.