What are we doing after exhibition?

Dear readers,

Its been a long time since I wrote but what happened the past few weeks were terrifying. So what happened was “exhibition” and what we did for the exhibition was hard but what I did was “Exploring Homelessness and Food poverty in HK and raising awareness to the CDNIS community” This was my issue and this issue is really important to me because I always researched into this issue but never had the time to pursue it because of school. I really wanted to do more on this issue but never could volenteer. During exhibition, we did a lot of rough things and I will show them to you.

Thought of the idea

got the approval

started getting peer feedback on the idea

clear our idea

do research

start making our lines of inquiry

start to do volenteer work

reflect on that volunteer work

do weekly exhibition reflections

checklists

peer feedback at this stage of exhibitions

interviews and more

do more research on it

expert presentation

more checklists

start thinking about your action

plan your action

email the people for your action

do your action

the blob tree how did you grow

stage plan

presentation notes

checklist

set up

present 1st day

present 2ed day

do another piece of the action

“show the steps in the book”

Now it is the week after the exhibition and we are all sooooo tired from the exhibition and we thought it would be an easy week after a year’s work and yes the exhibition took a year. NOW we are finally finished and we are doing a lot of things differently. This week we are doing everything related to art and we are doing…

Appreciating & Analysing Artwork/Appreciating & Analysing poems

I really like both of this activity because they both involve art and using creativity. What I did for Appreciating & Analysing Artwork is something that I saw at the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao. I saw that this artist use things that he saw to create art so I used that as my artwork I was going to analyze. I really thought that this activity was fun because I got to chose any art form that I thought of or wanted to do.

here’s the paper link to the sheet.

for the poem version, I looked at a book that was called “it begins with me” and it had a book filled with really nice poems and I chose a one about war because it explained to me why war what there and who/what/how it affected everyone and everything. I really thought that this was new and exciting for me because I really wanted to learn how to analyze poems so that was challenging and exciting for me.

here’s the  (Appreciating & Analysing poem)  link.