Exiting the doors of G4

hi peeps,

today was the last day of school, and I really don’t know what to say, it seems like I just entered those classroom doors yesterday.I remember in the beginning  of the year when I would be so eager  to go on summer break, but as I got to know the incredible champions in my amazing class, I realised how hard it would be to say goodbye. As I look back at the year, as I reflect on all my actions this year, I realised how much i have changed, how much I have matured. A lot of this is from wonderful role models, I would like to thank my teacher, Mr. Brown, I wish I could give him more than a thank you, I would also like to thank my greatest friends, Audrey, Megan, Kayla, Sarah and Christie, they have changed my life majorly since the day I met them.

The only advice I can give you now, is live the moment you are in, enjoy where you are, and you will grow to love all the people around you, at least I did. Thank and appreciate everybody around you, the second you leave, I guarantee you will miss them.

As I carefully wrote everybody’s notes, I realised how important they are to me. When I walked out those doors, and said goodbye to my friends, the feeling of everything changing is so amazing, barely even being able to believe it was already the end of the year. The last thing I want to say to is love the champions.