Earthquake,The earthquake named Bob

It was a very quiet day in Cobble city, houses were resting and making huge squeaking noises. It was a particularly windy day, it was 6:00 am when I woke up then got changed when I got out of the house it suddenly became a sunny day.

I sat down on a bench and called my friend to see if my friend could come over and play soccer\football and he said he would come. He finally came then I suddenly felt a shake on the ground then it stopped, I thought it was nothing then later me and my friend went to the the park to play some soccer/football still wondering what the shake was, later I felt the shake again.

Later on in the day the shake were becoming extremely big shakes, and there started to be small cracks in the ground, later on in the day bigger cracks were occurring. Huge cracks were forming and then buildings started to fall, not only people in the buildings died. Since the building were falling on people on the roads, there were casualties among pedestrians. Then we realized an earthquake had started.

Later me and my friend were running extremely fast, then a couple seconds later a we were running so fast we could not stop…………Boom! The building scratched up my arm cutting it up. I was gushing with blood when I found my friend he was hurt too. When the earthquake had finished me and my friend started searching for people we were not very lucky and only found 8 people alive and found uncountable dead bodies . The whole city was ruined those 8 people that we found alive were extremely hurt just like us. We decided we would have to find shelter and food to live, we all split up to find shelter,food,water me and my friend went to find shelter we found a house that has fallen, we went  inside later we found tents. We all met up and got all the resources we needed.

When I woke up I realized I was not in a tent but in a extremely comfortable bed, then heard my mom call me downstairs for breakfast,Then I realized it was a dream.

The End!