17 Interesting Things About Me
2. I like to explore wildlife; I have seen lots of squirrels in tall mountains.
3. My dad is British and my mom is Taiwanese. 4. I have been to the Great Barrier Reef and snorkeled there.
5. I really love Japanese food, especially Teppanyaki and Sushi.
6. I can speak 4 languages: English, Mandarin, a bit of French and a bit of Cantonese.
7. I like to travel around the world.
8. I am really good at skiing, it is my favourite sport.
9. My best subject is mathematics.
10. My favourite colour is RED (but I also like BLUE).
11. I am a Manchester United fan. 12. I am an expert in electronics.
13. I have been on the Columbia Icefield in Canada.
14. I am allergic to animal fur. 15. I don’t have any siblings or cousins. 16. I hate playing video games. 17. I like to sing and I am in the choir.
Next post: Building Walls of Wisdom