Goals For Term 2 and Term 1 Results

Today in TAP Class ( Teacher Advisory Program ), we have got our term 1 report card results and what our goals are for the next term. For math, I was satisfied with my score but I could improve, my result was more then a pass but less then full marks or almost full marks. So I could improve my scores by getting a higher mark by going to the teacher’s session where they offer help. Another reason why I didn’t get full marks is because on the last unit, it was my weakness point and I didn’t really understand all of the information.

In Humanities, I got almost full marks. I’m satisfied with my scores but just with one point, I could’ve got full marks. At the same time I was disappointed because I was just a bit away from getting full marks. So now all I need to do is to work a little harder and get full marks.

For English, I got the same mark as Humanities, and again I was very close for getting full marks so my goal is to get full marks on the next term.

For Chinese I got more then a pass, but I’m not satisfied with my scores because I know I can do better with this subject and is just that I didn’t really focus and pay attention in class. So my goal is to study more and pay attention.

For French, I also got the same score as Humanities and English, I was satisfied with my scores but disappointed yet agaIn because I was so close of having full marks. But yet at the same time, I was happy with myself. So for all the subjects I got the same mark as Humanities, English and French, I need to work harder in order to get full marks.

For Art, I also got the same score as Humanities, French and English. I am satisfied with my scores. But I need to wait for next year for a new term in art because in Gr. 7, after one term. The Gr. 8s and us switch subjects, so they will have art in term 2 and we will have drama. My goal is to work harder, commit more to the class.

For P.E, I got more then a pass but less then the marks I had for Art, English and etc. I was satisfied with my scores because my score was more then a pass. But I could work on my reflections is P.E because that is my weakness and I need to improve on that in order to get a higher mark.

For Music I got a pass, I wasn’t satisfied with my scores because I knew I could do better, the criteria that really brought me down is reflecting, because sometimes, I didn’t handed my reflections in time so that was the main reason why I got a low grade. But my application and playing saved me for not failing this subject so I need to be more organise and be more reflective.

For Science, I got a pass, I wasn’t satisfied with my scores because I only had a pass. My knowledge and Understanding was weak so that’s why my grades dropped. I know my weaknesses and I need to improve in those areas. I need to work harder and I need to go to the revision sessions with my teacher if I don’t understand something in class. Overall, I’m not satisfied with my scores because I know I can do better to reach Honor Roll ( you need to get more then a pass except with one exception ) and that is my goal for my overall scores.