“Steven was born in San Francisco and the Armenian family of Paul and Clara adopted him, they also adopted Patti later on. He had attended Cupertino Junior High and Homestead high school. He graduated high school in 1972.

After high school, he went to collage but he quit. He continued having classes at Reed, while sleeping in his friend’s room. Returning coke bottles for food money and walked to the weekly meals at the loco Hare Krishna. He said that the meal was good.

In autumn 1974, he returned to cal and began attending meetings of the Homebrew Computer Club.

Steven was the inventor of the America computer company. He was also the chief executive officer of the Apple Company. He became a member of the directors of the Walt Disney Company in 2006.

In autumn 1974, Steven returned to California and began attending meetings of the Homebrew Computer Club with Wozniak. He took a job as a technician at Atari, a manufacturer of popular video games.

He then traveled to India to visit the Neem Karoli Baba at his Kainchi Ashram with a Reed College friend, Daniel Kottke. He came back a Buddhist with his head shaved (bold) and wearing traditional Indian clothing.

Steven returned to his last job at Atari and was told to create a circuit board for the game Breakout. According to Atari founder Nolan Bushnell, Atari had offered $100 for each chip that was eliminated in the machine. Jobs had little interest or knowledge in circuit board design and made a deal with Wozniak to split the bonus evenly between them if Wozniak could minimize the number of chips. Much to the amazement of Atari, Wozniak reduced the number of chips by 50, a design so tight that it was impossible to reproduce on an assembly line. According to Wozniak, Steven told Wozniak that Atari had only given them $700 and that Wozniak’s share was thus $350.” From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs

I think that his life was very useful, I am very interested in science but he made his choices wisely and made the right decision. I also think that it was kind of a cheat that he only received $350. I have always been dreaming of inventing stuff like a time machine and when all the work is done, I am awake. Ha! Ha! The world is so unfair. I wish that I could do something like him when I am older.