Welcome to my CAS profile. Here I will outline my objectives and past experience for the IB’s creativity, action and service initiative, that encourages students to get involved outside of the classroom.
Strengths (What are you good at?)
Talents (What are you naturally good at?)
Skills (What are you good at as a result of working over time?)
- I have been drawing since I was a child and would not be averted to becoming an illustrator in the future. Over time I practiced enough to be able to accept drawing as one of my most prominent hobbies, which I both enjoy and worked hard on.
- I was made to play the piano at the age of 5. I’m not very good at piano, but I also started learning to play the flute around age 9. I was much more proficient at flute than piano, and also much more quickly. In 2016 I obtained my grade 8 in ABRSM for flute.
Interests (How do you want to spend your time?)
- Listening to music
Clubs and Activities
- Gardening club/Horticulture club 2013-present
- Public relations representative 2015-2016, Secretary 2016-present
- Wind Philharmonic 2013-2015
- Symphonic Winds 2015-2016
- Model United Nations 2012-2015
- Junior MUN 2012-2014
- CDNISMUN 2015
- Digital Ambassadors 2013-2016
- Manga Drawing club 2015-present
- Co-vice-president 2017-present
- Grade 10
- Grade 9
- Grade 8
- In school
- Outside school