I have taken the feedback from the comments on my previous post, as well as fixed up some labels, for my final piece. I also gave it a nicer title. The first comment reminded me that I needed to add a fermata to the piano part in the last bar if I added one to the flute part in order for the ending note to last for the right amount of time. The second comment suggested that I remove the arpeggiated chord at the end and replace it with a regular chord where all the notes are played at once, which I did. The third commenter disliked how my ending sounded so abrupt and suggested that I add a ritardando near the end of the piece to gradually fade into the long note at the end, which I did as well. I was also instructed to label my chords properly as I had entered a minor key, which I forgot about previously. One bar (the one which contains a double-sharp) was said to have sounded odd, so I made several changes that bar, with the last notes changed from 2 eighth notes to one quarter note, and the piano part changed to fill in the chord rather than be in unison with the melody.