-> Grade 5
-> Grade 5
-> Applied first aid skills multiple times during a school trip (Fiji)
-> Level 3 with over 120 hours of experience
-> Assistant instructor
-> Joined the Sailing School Team for two years
-> Played golf since the age of 5
-> Joined the golf team, since grade 3
-> KSC Junior Squad team <Public Team> (1 year)
-> Attended 3 Seasac
-> Handicap of 17.2
-> School team for 2 years
-> Public classes in SCAA for 4 years (
-> Beavers (2 years)
-> Cubs (3 years)
-> Scouts (1 Year Chairmen) (3 Years)
-> Ventures (President) (2 Years)
-> Certified St.John First aid
-> Three Star Kayaking Training
-> Bronze Level Kayaking
Remembrance Day Service
-> 5 years
Scouts Beach Clean up
- Go to the following website and watch one or two videos of teachers explaining his/her challenge for 2017.
- Think about a non-academic/non-school related challenge for the new year.
- The goal can be small as reading new books, learning to bake or playing an instrument in public.
- The goal can also consist of teaching others a skill.
- The goal can also be very big like learning a new skill or obtaining a certification.
- You will need to “plan” your goals on your iFolio. (This is not meant to be a long process 10-15 minutes). Here is my ifolio as an example
- Create a new post.
- State the new skill or challenge and explain the desire to pursue this skill or challenge
- Do some quick research to find some specific details as to the skills, requirements, or certifications that you need to acquire to achieve your goal. You are encouraged to use visuals instead of being text heavy.
- Research out how you can obtain those skills, requirements, certifications, etc. Post these results.
- Create a timeline to achieve your goal.
- Finally tag your post with #newskill #challenge
- Share and discuss your responses as a class.
Through this year, I want to find a new hobby which can improve my mood. This is because I believe I need to explore more activities. Looking back at last year most of my free time was spent on sports and video games. Thus, I thought it would be interesting to further understand myself better.