So in class we watch this movie called National Treasure.(it’s the first one) We were watching it because we are in the unit of history. So as you see this movie is basicly about history!
The movie is about this man named Benjamin Gates, when he was a kid his grandfather told him about a treasure that was kept away from the British long time ago. His grand father had told him the secreat or treasure was hidden in the Charlotte (a boat) . As the legend said that this treasure is a very very very very precious. He is determine to find it. I WILL tell you more about the movie when my class and I finish it!
6 MAJOR events:
1. Ben’s grandfather told him about the treasure
2. When Ben was an adult he formed a small group and found the Charlotte.
3.While they were on the Charlotte some of Ben’s employers turned into his enemy, because Ben did not allowed them to steal the Declaration of Independence which they think a treasure map lays behind it in invisible ink in the Museum
4. Ben said he was going to steal the Declaration of Independence as well. He said it was the only way to keep it safe. He stole it sucessfully
5. They found were the tresure lied
6. The employer that turned into Ben’s enemy stole the Declaration of Independence away.
I really love the movie. It’s going to be thee best movie on my list right now. It is really well done and the story is FANTABULOUS! (fantastic + fabulous) Very cool movie!