Today, DJ24 is going to teach you how to play a game. A game about artifacts. Hope you enjoy!
Oh right! and I need to tell you the difference between interpreting and guessing. Interpreting means to explain something in a educated way. Guessing means that you make a random thing up and tell. Now, you have the differences.
Instructions for the game:
1. Look at the picture
2. Think about what it is
3.Think about the 4 Ws (which is when, what, who, where) it was made or used
4. Think of the best answer you can think of
5. Answer in a comment
Instructions on how to Leave a Comment:
1. Before you leave a comment think of your best answer
2. Under the post you will see some number (maybe 0) and then the word Comment. (It looks like this: #__ comment)
3. Click on it
4. At the bottom of the page you will see a place called “Leave a comment”
5. Type the information it tells you to
6. Submit it
7. Once you submit it I will see it in my working area. I will either spam it if it’s bad or approve it if it’s appropriate