This is the final composition. From the draft, I had to transpose my last 8 bars down a fifth to match my A section in the beginning. I also completed the piano parts, added dynamics and labeled the chords.
This is my ternary composition draft. I had previously finished the first 16 bars, but since this was still a work in progress I was still figuring out what to do for the remaining 8 bars to make the 24 needed. After posting this, I realize that my last 8 bars are in the wrong key, as the flow of this composition should be A B A. In my case, the A does not really relate with each other, and that has to do with the key that my last part is in. I am trying to work on it and fix it currently. The piano part also needs a bit of development, and I will add dynamics and name the chords before my final post.
In this composition, I changed up my 8 bar rhythm a lot because I believe that it sounded very monotone and quite boring. I added the use of faster notes and the rhythm doesn’t repeat a lot. This keeps the listener interested, unlike my older rhythm. I also added a piano right and left hand to accompany the clarinet so it doesn’t sound monophonic.