LO1 – Identify own strengths and develop areas for growth

As I believe part of the high school life is rooted in extra curricular activities, I have tried out many different sports and activities over the years. Through these activities, especially through the swim team I was apart of, a strength I have found in myself was endurance. Not only physically, but mentally as well, having to push through tough times and to win at all costs. Apart from sports however, a weakness that I have identified in myself is the ability to change. Normally content with what is comfortable in my life, I decided that progress was not going to be made like this. As a result, change has been a focal point of improvement for me over the past few months, and I have been working on this through trying to going to the gym and running daily. This has not only improved my perspective on trying new things, but has also shown results both through stress level management and physically. I believe that I am on my way to bettering this aspect of myself, and with university life coming soon, change will soon be inevitable.