Tuck Everlasting

by Chance on December 15, 2011

Lately, our class has been having regular book club conversations. We had the choice of which book to read. I chose to read Tuck Everlasting because the cover (under) made it look intriguing. Every week, our group of 4 met to discuss our last 3 days of reading. We had a form of reflection that was called a “Think mark”. We finished our book so we had to write a book review to tell people about the book.

Cover Page:

Book Review: If you are looking for a book with a bit of everything, this is the book for you. Tuck Everlasting has mystery, adventure, and even a bit of romance. After drinking from a magic spring, a family discovers that they are immortals. They try to live as inconspicuously and hide from civilization. When a 10-year-old girl called Winnie Foster discovers their secret, the Tucks take her away and try to explain the horrors of staying the same age forever.

Photo: occasionalreview.blogspot.com

{ 4 comments… read them below or add one }

Avatar of 090178 090178 January 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM

It’s very interesting to see the different perspective you had on this book compared to me. Good explanation has been used in this review! Keep up the good work!

Avatar of 043102 043102 December 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM

This book sounds interesting, I think I’m going to read it. :)

Avatar of 084458 084458 December 15, 2011 at 9:10 PM

I liked how you explained the book that tells us a little bit of the story but not enough to tells us the whole story. I also liked how you told us about the think marks. I think you could tell us what you think about this book. Other than that keep up the good work. :D

Avatar of 053449 053449 December 15, 2011 at 4:42 PM

For some reason I can’t see the cover page, sounds like an interesting book.