Waste Not, Want Not (Pt. 3)

My participation today was good/excellent, as I listened attentively to what the teachers were saying and I asked my peers questions when I was unsure of where to find a button in the SketchUp toolbar or how to do something, like creating a hole in one of the surfaces of an object (7). My collaboration was good/excellent because I worked well with my group and we had little to no conflicts and if we did, we compromised on what we wanted to do, such as generating a design for our apple (7). My effort was good today because I tried my best to do a good job when using SketchUp, when designing my fruit container object etc. but sometimes I got frustrated and felt like blaming everything on my computer (6) . My time management was good today because I sometimes got off track when I was writing iFolio posts and when designing objects, such as when I was writing this blog post, I started talking to my friends about un-related things (5). In the future, I will make sure that I am in an environment where I will not be disturbed so I can work well and efficiently, and learn to control my frustration and take things slowly and relax.