- Do the Arts give us knowledge?
- To what extent does society’s perspective play a part in acceptability of an object?
- Does art have to have a meaning? Conversely, if something is meaningless, can it be art?
- What responsibilities, if any, does an artist have when they create a piece of art work?
- What makes something art?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Art has been created for artists to express themselves. Anyone who have had the courage to express their own opinions should not be held against them. Which is why I feel that artists do not have any responsibilities when they … Continue reading
It is hard to completely define what art is as many people have a different view on what is considered art. To me, art is an artist’s expression of their ideas and thoughts; we create it to express ourselves. This is … Continue reading
It is hard to fully understand history as they are dependent on records, stories, photographs…etc. Since history is based on these records, it can be influenced by perspective. Firstly, if we are looking at stories told by people, there can … Continue reading