Excellent Math link for Grade 3s – Math
The following Math links are my favorites. I find them useful for children who require additional drills and practice with certain Math concepts. Many of the sites have fun, interactive resources that children like to play – Louise Archer.
This site provides Power Point Math lessons (Can be used for instruction or for review).
BBC web Math Interactives Activities
- Nelson Math Website Grade 4 – for additional drills and practice.
- Nelson Math Website Grade 5 – for additional drills and practice.
- Nelson Math Grade 6 Grade 6 – for additional drills and practice.
- Cool Math
- Math is Fun
- Visual Fractions
- AAA Math 241 Math Topics
- Woodlands Junior School
- Math Playground
- LONG multiplication method
- GRID Multiplication Method
- LATTICE Multiplication Method
- CHINESE Multiplication Method
Here are some interactive sites that you can use to practice your multiplication and division facts.
- Times Tables
- Multiplication Flashcards
- Math is Fun – Multiplication and Division Drills
- Woodlands – Multiplication and Division Drills
- Short division and Long division
The following sites are related to Patterns and Functions
- Mathwire.com – Growing Patterns
- Teacher Math Lab – Patterns
- Interactive – Patterns and Functions
- Calculating Exponents
- Adding with Exponents
- Exponential Problems
- Exponent Quiz
The following sites are related to Problem Solving Strategies
The following sites are related to Fractions
The following sites are related to Percentages, Decimals, Fractions
The following sites are Internet Web-Quests on The Study of Bridges – Grade 6 level.
Some of the links within the web quest are broken or no longer valid. If this is the case please do your own search on the required topic. Please overlook all grammatical or spelling errors.
The following sites are related to Patterns, Designs and Tessellations (more excellent sites on tessellations can be found above under Power Point Math lessons).
The following site relates to Geometry
The following site relates to Integers