Confirmation & Payment
- Payment is non-refundable
- Please make cheque payable to ‘CDNIS’. Cheques can be delivered in a sealed envelope to the 9/F school office in person or by post to “Activities Dept., Canadian International School of Hong Kong, 36 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen”
- Please write your child’s name, CDNIS student number and reference number on the reverse side of the cheque.
- If a CDNIS activity is cancelled due to teacher illness parents will be notified and a credit will be issued in such cases
- No refund or credit will be issued for students absent from a CDNIS activity for any reason
- School closures are communicated via the main school website and mobile app.
Students/families who need to make a change caused by an in school activity or event will not be charged the administration fee of $1000. Any changes made for personal reasons or reasons that are caused by factors outside of CDNIS will result in a $1000 fee. At all times the ASA department endeavour to be reasonable with this policy and common sense will always prevail.
In the case of a medical emergency your child will be transported to the nearest public hospital (Queen Mary) by ambulance. In such cases parents will be notified. We remind students not to share food with others due to unknown food allergies.
Please contact Please contact Kwoon Chung at 2979 8798 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the appropriate after school bus for your child. Buses are available at 4:10, 4:20, 5:10 and 5:20. Please note that the 5:10 and 5:20 bus routes have limited service.
With regard to Tennis/Badminton bus, students should go the 9/F playground to meet the Service Provider before going to the bus; Thereafter they can go straight to the 7/F to get on the bus. The provider has an adult escort on the bus to assist the students.
CDNIS staff will supervise students from 2:30-4pm during periods before or after lessons and ensure students catch the 4:10pm or 4:20pm bus. This supervision is available only for students who are participating in CDNIS ASAs.
Students in Reception who wish to join an after school activity MUST be picked up by their parent or caregiver at the end of the school day on the 9/F playground and escorted to their activity. The responsible adult MUST remain on site during the activity and ensure the child is escorted home.
- In the event of excessive AQHI levels, CDNIS reserves the right to move all outdoor activities to a supervised indoor location.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancelled lessons due to inclement weather or excessive AQHI level