How to Register
- General Registration for Session 1 opens on Monday, May 22nd
- Registration for the Summer Programme is available via google form on the main page of the ASA Website
- Please register online via the school portal:
http://portal.cdnis.edu.hk (log in using your child’s account information)
Click ‘NetClassroom’;Select the Registration tab then click Enrol in Classes
- ASA’s will no longer be offered to Pre-Reception students; with the exception of swimming. Reception Students may only register for ASAs in Session 2 with the exception of swimming. Swimmers Grade 1 and below require a parent/guardian escort to their lesson.
Confirmation & Payment
- Payment is non-refundable
- If payment is not received by the due date, ASA enrolment will be immediately cancelled
- Please make cheque payable to ‘CDNIS’. Cheques can be delivered in a sealed envelope to the 9/F school office in person or by post to “Activities Dept., Canadian International School of Hong Kong, 36 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen”
- Please write your child’s name, CDNIS student number and reference number on the reverse side of the cheque.
- If a CDNIS activity is cancelled due to teacher illness parents will be notified and a credit will be issued in such cases
- No refund or credit will be issued for students absent from a CDNIS activity for any reason
- School closures are communicated via the main school website and mobile app.