The CDNIS 20th Anniversary Ball is quickly approaching!
Here Comes Treble is working towards looking AND sounding fabulous for the big event. Just a reminder about a few things:
- Monday, February 20 has TWO (2) rehearsals: 1-2pm, and 2:45-4pm. Every Choir member must attend both rehearsals.
- Costumes will arrive on Monday and need to be fitted. If you are not at the choir rehearsals on Monday, you will miss that chance and you will not perform on Saturday.
Ms Kinsinger will be away from Tuesday until Saturday. If there are any problems or questions, please contact Mrs Caitlyn Allan or Ms Deb Jabalee.
Saturday, February 25
- 6:00pm at Admiralty MTR station. Please be on time! The buses will be leaving from Admiralty at 6:15pm.
- Students should be dressed in full costume (headpieces will be given out on Saturday)
- Please eat dinner BEFORE the evening. Water will be provided at the hotel, but not food. We want the costumes to stay clean, and it’s not great to sing on a full stomach.
- Immediately following the performance, students will board the bus and head back to Admiralty. Please be ready to meet your child. Approximate arrival time is 8:45pm. Mrs Allan, Ms Jabalee and I will accompany the students back to Admiralty.