Dear Grade 4 -6 Parents,
The CDNIS Lower School Mandarin Department will host 15 Hainan Siyuan Primary School exchange students as part of its 2017/2018 CDNIS Exchange Programme. We are looking for CDNIS host families to host these students from Oct 14 – 20, 2017.
- Giving Hainan exchange students the opportunity to immerse themselves into the international school culture
- Giving CDNIS students the opportunity to practice their Chinese and develop friendships with Chinese students
Exchange Programme Date:
October 14 – 20 , 2017 (6 days)
Host family requirement:
- A spare bedroom (or bed)
- If school bus has no extra seat, have means to arrange other forms of transportation to and from school and after school activities if needed
- Willingness to host a student with lots of Mandarin and some English
- Willingness to develop friendships with people from China
- Hainan students will arrive CDNIS on Oct 14 (Sat, Arrival time TBA), all CDNIS host students and Hainan students will meet at CDNIS lobby, then going home with the host student.
- Oct 16 (Monday) – 20(Friday), Hainan students will shadow CDNIS host students to all the classes and after school activities.
- Oct 20 (Friday), Hainan students will go to airport from school (Departure time: TBA)
Programme teacher-in-charge: Mr. Geoff Ko and Ms. Kerina Ji
If you are interested in hosting a Hainan student, please fill in this form ASAP or by Sept 29 (As this is first-come, first-served)
Please email Ms. Penny Pan firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquires.