We recognize that our students represent a diverse range of linguistic and cultural backgrounds, from those for whom Chinese is a native (or native-like) language, to those for whom Putonghua is a wholly-learned new dialect. CDNIS has established separate streams and separate curricula to accommodate the unique learning needs of these different groups of students.
Basing on IB Language A and Language B programme structures, CDNIS currently has 2 separate streams with 4 different tracks for Chinese Studies Programme:
– Language A Mandarin Stream
- MA track: Mandarin A Level
- MHL track: Mandarin Higher Level
– Language B Mandarin
- MSL track: Mandarin Standard Level
- MFL track: Mandarin Foundation Level