Tell me, tell me…

by alonicahusac on March 19, 2012

What exactly do you love about Minecraft?

{ 15 comments… read them below or add one }

1 042697 May 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I love that you can build and play around. I also just love taming ocelots into cats.

-Dynamo 15

Reply

2 043072 April 27, 2012 at 10:40 am

THE CREATIVITY!

-Aidan

Reply

3 Dynamo 13 April 23, 2012 at 10:29 am

What I like about minecraft is that it is a very creative game where you can learn things in different ways. I also like the idea of exploring an unknown place, making discoveries, figuring out lots of different things in a fun and educational way. You can explore various biomes ( desert, jungle, etc), use different bricks, and having a great time with all your friends and users.

Happy face 🙂
Winking face;)
mustache face:{
Really happy face 😀
Minecraft rules !!!!!!!

Reply

4 Dynamo22 April 15, 2012 at 9:29 am

Hmm, I just think I like the idea of being in the wild and having to survive and build a nice house.

Reply

5 Boss 25 April 13, 2012 at 10:09 am

I love Minecraft because you can build what ever you want. Also we get “creative mode” so we can fly in the sky. Secondly, We can have a unlimited amount of resources. Those are the reason why I like Minecraft. II
U

Reply

6 Dynamo22 March 27, 2012 at 11:59 am

I like Minecraft survival mode because it teaches you how to live if you’re a ‘JungleMan’. Plus, in creative mode you get to show all your creativity. So basically it is educational.

Reply

7 Dynamo 4 March 24, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Even though I’m not in Minecraft Club, I like Minecraft because you can express your creativity and build almost anything you want. After I got introduced to this game, I made a statue of a person, and a waterfall with my name printed on it! See, you can build a lot of stuff!

Reply

8 Boss 9 March 23, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I like minecraft because you can be creative and build what ever you want. In this game, you can also learn to survive.

Reply

9 Dynamo #18 March 22, 2012 at 11:00 am

There are numerous reasons about why I like Minecraft so much. When you play Minecraft game, the graphics are very fantastic. So it keeps your eyes glued to the screen. In Minecraft you can play with your creativity and imagination; you can build amazing structures. Minecraft provides you tools to build any structures you can imagine; any material is possible ready to use in there. In Minecraft you can find many things ranging from animals, villages, villagers or even a dungeon! You can just craft anything you want. Anything can happen in the Minecraft world! My favorite part about Minecraft is when I play creative mode, I can build structures to my liking. Overall Minecraft is AWESOME!

Dynamo 18

Reply

10 Boss 10 March 21, 2012 at 4:59 am

The thing that I like about minecraft is that I could share my knowledge what I know about multiplayer and my ideas of building a base/house.

Reply

11 Camper 15 March 21, 2012 at 12:16 am

What I love about Minecraft the most is the variety of materials you can use to build buildings and all the secrets in the game.

Reply

12 Joanne Boyle March 19, 2012 at 1:09 pm

I’m really excited about learning how to game. I use to play Zelda when I was 12, and since then I haven’t considered gaming as a worthwhile way to spend my time. Watching my students playing ‘Minecraft’ has made me what to get involved. I’m looking forward to learning from the Grade 5 students and the teachers. I may need a lot of help!

Reply

13 Dynamo 7 March 19, 2012 at 12:50 pm

There are many things I like about Minecraft. You have to show your creativity and build many fantastic structures. You may find anything in the world of Minecraft: artificial villages, jungle biomes, untamed wild wolves and even a creepy dungeon underground! Anything can happen! But my favorite thing is playing in creative mode and creating statues that are mind-blowing.

Minecraft rules! -D7

Reply

14 alonicahusac March 19, 2012 at 10:15 am

I love the challenge of figuring things out, solving little riddles, finding unexpected treasures and trying over and over again to accomplish something (in survival play) and building wild stuff (in creative mode). I love that the possibilities seem endless when it comes to tools and supplies and you can construct almost anything that you can imagine. Minecraft rocks!

Reply

15 Mr. MacPherson March 19, 2012 at 8:30 am

I love that all the members of the Minecraft club are so willing to share their ideas. There was so much discussion on Friday, and it was very exciting.

Reply